Our firm has honed a program of cost-efficient case management and zealous courtroom advocacy to help clients contain their workers’ compensation claim expenses. Based in Omaha, we represent insurers and third-party administrators throughout the state of Nebraska.
We advocate for clients at workers' comp hearings and appeals before the Workers’ Compensation Review Panel and appellate courts. Our accomplished attorneys have focused knowledge in every facet of Nebraska workers' compensation from the defense perspective, including:
- Evaluating compensability of claims
- Defending claim denials or termination of benefits
- Negotiating cost effective settlements of compensable claims
- Obtaining physician opinions on causation, MMI, impairment
- Securing reasonable vocational rehabilitation, loss of earning capacity evaluations
We provide insurers and third-party administrators with legal opinions on claims before they are contested or referred. Clients can then make informed cost-benefit decisions about how to proceed.
We defend our clients vigorously without burning bridges or compromising their goodwill, and we pride ourselves on the highest professional standards. Our attorneys communicate with the Nebraska Workers’ Compensation Court and we have earned the respect and cooperation of that office.